- Super Principle Relativity Theory – Part #3
- Super Principle Relativity Theory – Part #2
- Super Principle Relativity Theory – Part #1
- The Physics of Schwarzschild’s Original 1916 Metric Solution and Elimination of the Coordinate Singularity Anomaly
- What is the Cosmic Censorship Hypothesis? What are Black Hole Physical and Naked Singularities?
Tag Archives: Center of Mass
Euclidean Spherical Mechanics – Total Mechanical Energy Conservation – in consideration with General Relativity
Total Mechanical Energy Conservation in General Relativity The study of Euclidean Spherical Mechanics, is a set of conceptual and mathematical tools, used to describe the physics of a spherically symmetric system mass body that creates its own gravitational field, while; … Continue reading