- Super Principle Relativity Theory – Part #3
- Super Principle Relativity Theory – Part #2
- Super Principle Relativity Theory – Part #1
- The Physics of Schwarzschild’s Original 1916 Metric Solution and Elimination of the Coordinate Singularity Anomaly
- What is the Cosmic Censorship Hypothesis? What are Black Hole Physical and Naked Singularities?
Tag Archives: frames of reference
Euclidean Spherical Mechanics – Euclidean/Minkowski Spacetime Metrics
Euclidean Spherical Mechanics – Spacetime Metrics – (Differential Mathematical Form): The study of Euclidean Spherical Mechanics, is a set of conceptual and mathematical tools, used to describe the physics of a spherically symmetric system mass body that creates its own gravitational … Continue reading