- Super Principle Relativity Theory – Part #3
- Super Principle Relativity Theory – Part #2
- Super Principle Relativity Theory – Part #1
- The Physics of Schwarzschild’s Original 1916 Metric Solution and Elimination of the Coordinate Singularity Anomaly
- What is the Cosmic Censorship Hypothesis? What are Black Hole Physical and Naked Singularities?
Tag Archives: Condensation of matter
What are the Mathematical and Physical Concepts of “Flat” Euclidean and “Curved” Non-Euclidean Gravitational Fields?
What are the Mathematical and Physical Concepts of “Flat” Euclidean and “Curved” Non-Euclidean Gravitational Fields? By Robert Louis Kemp Super Principia Mathematica The Rage to Master Conceptual & Mathematical Physics http://www.SuperPrincipia.com http://www.Blog.Superprincipia.com Flying Car Publishing Company … Continue reading
Posted in The General Theory of Relativity Tagged Aether Gravitational Force, Black Hole Event Horizon, Condensation of matter, Coordinate Singularity, Cosmology, Dark Energy Gravitation, Dark Matter, Einstein Field Equation, Einstein Metric, Euclidean Geometry, General Relativity, Gravitation, Gravitational Field, Gravitqational Pressure, Minkowski Metric, Non-Euclidean Geometry, Perfect Fluid, Physical Singularity, Rarefaction, Schwarzschild Metric, Self Gravitational Force, Space-time, Spacetime Metric, Special Relativity, Spherically Symmetric Metric Leave a comment