- Super Principle Relativity Theory – Part #3
- Super Principle Relativity Theory – Part #2
- Super Principle Relativity Theory – Part #1
- The Physics of Schwarzschild’s Original 1916 Metric Solution and Elimination of the Coordinate Singularity Anomaly
- What is the Cosmic Censorship Hypothesis? What are Black Hole Physical and Naked Singularities?
Tag Archives: Space-time
What are the Mathematical and Physical Concepts of “Flat” Euclidean and “Curved” Non-Euclidean Gravitational Fields?
What are the Mathematical and Physical Concepts of “Flat” Euclidean and “Curved” Non-Euclidean Gravitational Fields? By Robert Louis Kemp Super Principia Mathematica The Rage to Master Conceptual & Mathematical Physics http://www.SuperPrincipia.com http://www.Blog.Superprincipia.com Flying Car Publishing Company … Continue reading
This is a Time Dilation Question asked by Nick Percival to Robert Kemp Q1) Time Dilation: What is the physics meaning of SR’s time dilation equation? Does it describe physical, asymmetric effects? If yes, does it mean that clocks traveling … Continue reading
Total Mechanical Energy Conservation – Escape Velocity & Binding Energy – Einstein Field Equation The study of Euclidean Spherical Mechanics, is a set of conceptual and mathematical tools, used to describe the physics of a spherically symmetric system mass body … Continue reading