- Super Principle Relativity Theory – Part #3
- Super Principle Relativity Theory – Part #2
- Super Principle Relativity Theory – Part #1
- The Physics of Schwarzschild’s Original 1916 Metric Solution and Elimination of the Coordinate Singularity Anomaly
- What is the Cosmic Censorship Hypothesis? What are Black Hole Physical and Naked Singularities?
Tag Archives: speed of light
This is a Time Dilation Question asked by Nick Percival to Robert Kemp Q1) Time Dilation: What is the physics meaning of SR’s time dilation equation? Does it describe physical, asymmetric effects? If yes, does it mean that clocks traveling … Continue reading
Video Presentation – Newtonian Gravitational & Self Gravitational Force & Density of the Gradient Gravitational Field Unified Gravitational Vortex Theory (GVT) Description Abstract This paper presents that an Inertial Mass Gravitation Vortex, is described by two Gravitational Attraction Forces, known … Continue reading