- Super Principle Relativity Theory – Part #3
- Super Principle Relativity Theory – Part #2
- Super Principle Relativity Theory – Part #1
- The Physics of Schwarzschild’s Original 1916 Metric Solution and Elimination of the Coordinate Singularity Anomaly
- What is the Cosmic Censorship Hypothesis? What are Black Hole Physical and Naked Singularities?
Tag Archives: vortex theory
Video Presentation – Newtonian Gravitational & Self Gravitational Force & Density of the Gradient Gravitational Field Unified Gravitational Vortex Theory (GVT) Description Abstract This paper presents that an Inertial Mass Gravitation Vortex, is described by two Gravitational Attraction Forces, known … Continue reading
Three (3) Part Video Presentation to – Natural Philosophy Alliance (NPA) Unified Gravitational Vortex Theory (GVT) Description Abstract The Gravitational Vortex Theory (GVT), was first discussed analytically, by Johannes Kepler (1609), then by Rene Descartes (1637), next by Isaac Newton … Continue reading