- Super Principle Relativity Theory – Part #3
- Super Principle Relativity Theory – Part #2
- Super Principle Relativity Theory – Part #1
- The Physics of Schwarzschild’s Original 1916 Metric Solution and Elimination of the Coordinate Singularity Anomaly
- What is the Cosmic Censorship Hypothesis? What are Black Hole Physical and Naked Singularities?
Tag Archives: principia mathematica
Three (3) Part Video Presentation to – Natural Philosophy Alliance (NPA) Unified Gravitational Vortex Theory (GVT) Description Abstract The Gravitational Vortex Theory (GVT), was first discussed analytically, by Johannes Kepler (1609), then by Rene Descartes (1637), next by Isaac Newton … Continue reading